I believe in fairies and angels. I have one who showers his kindness on the smallest of effort I put in to raise a blog devoted to joy and happiness. He – vam– is far and unseen, unknown and unmet, but one who I imagine is hovering close over me, infusing an encouragement I feel happy to accept.
vam has awarded this blog with The Sunshine Award … And because of that I summon a small beam of light on my blog staff so it can brighten my blogging spirit. I am grateful to him for honouring the author thus … and thank Julianne Victoria for earlier conferring the same recognition to his blog at http://vamadevananda.wordpress.com/ ! If you haven’t already, please visit their blogs for all their spiritual and soulful insights.
It’s a blogger’s award to a fellow blogger!
For the Sunshine Award the rules are :
1. Display the award logo,
2. Link back to the person who nominated you,
3. State 7 things about yourself, and
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award (or however many you can)
Here are the seven things about myself:
- Häagen-Dazs rum raisin ice cream brings twinkling stars to my eyes.
- Lalique Le Parfum charms me and envelops me in its lovely fragrance.
- Children’s Fantasy Movies transport me to Neverland in a magical carrosse.
- A spicy meal of shrimp creole or stewed conch, rice and beans, fried plantains, avocado and green salad sings heavenly joy to me.
- The Universe with all its astral bodies, space, matter and energy fascinates me infinitely.
- Foreign languages bring distant lands right to my ears in a delightful way.
- A meditation in the mountains while seated on a rock next to a river illuminates my heart and soul.
Love and Peace to all!