Below are 4 non-alcoholic drinks that can quench your thirst during the summer and 1 drink to warm you up in the winter.
- Limeade – Squeeze 2 limes in a glass. Add water and sugar to your taste. Then stir and add ice.
- Fruit Smoothie– In blender puree mango, pear, pineapple, banana and ice. Pour in tall glass and use a straw.
- Iced Tea – Scoop one teaspoon of guava, mango and passion fruit tea leaves, add boiled water, brew for 3 minutes. Add sugar and allow to cool off. Pour in tall glass and add ice.
- Island Punch – Mix apple, mango and lime juice with grenadine syrup. Pour in tall glass and add ice.
- Hot Cocoa – Boil cocoa powder in water with some cinnamon and nutmeg powder. Add sugar, evaporated milk and low-fat milk to your taste. Pour in mug.
Tasty drinks are always made according to taste. So I hope that you will enjoy them the way that suits your taste buds.